LF2 - Julian War 2 Ch.3 P.2 LF2 - Julian War 2 Ch.3 P.2

Nice work as always! Keep them coming, don't get discouraged!
This deserves more views and reviews and better rating.

Little Fighter Alpha Ch10 Little Fighter Alpha Ch10

I'm suddenly rewatching the whole series although I've watched all of them (a lot of times for chapter 1-8 since years ago)

Although this one is way shorter than the last one, but it's well animated... Just 2 more episodes, go for it!

MaxR responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the series so far!

RHG Guitan vs Frajto RHG Guitan vs Frajto

So he fought. Well, kind of. Even though he 'can't fight' he can't seem to actually die.

Great animation as usual!

guitan11 responds:

everyone seems to really try hard to kill him :/ good thing he always seems to get away

Phantom Reverse #5 Phantom Reverse #5

The tripping rocks, they're everywhere, even INDOORS. Across all the universes.

Blue Lights #6 Blue Lights #6

Personally the problem with the aliens needing Rey's blood is that I already knew that shouldn't necessarily mean he has to die. We have blood transfusions after all, as long as they don't take it too fast he wouldn't have to die, and it would be to their interests to not let him die even if they need a lot of his blood, as that way he could provide more in the long run, until they got enough.

When following this story I thought the best solution for the humans would be to give Rey's blood to the aliens, not Rey himself as the humans don't trust the aliens enough and Rey's blood is really all the aliens demanded, so they should be able to come to an agreement where the humans would provide Rey's blood in a pace that doesn't pose danger to Rey. And with the government supporting they could've used some medical technology stuff to maximize the blood they can give without putting Rey in danger.

JackAstral responds:

That's true - I guess I just needed to keep stuff like that vague to heighten the weight of Rey's character arc

Make Happy Make Happy

Sadness shouldn't be able to hit you right away after appearing, there should be a few seconds of delay or the game should let us know where it'll appear a few seconds before it appears; I keep getting hit by sadness that appears out of nowhere without a chance to avoid it.

JackAstral responds:

Added! There's now a little notice that appears when you're under 100 points from another enemy spawning :-)

The ShenFailed Piano Remi The ShenFailed Piano Remi

I haven't listened to the original, but I sure like this music. I don't think it's a fail, although I never listened to the original.

no synth :( no synth :(

This music is boring and repetitive. You should try making it less repetitive. Sorry man, but you really should try harder.

Emotional Instrumental Emotional Instrumental

Kinda repetitive even for a loop in my opinion but it is a nice sounding loop like what you attempted. This music would be suitable for a scene in a game, or maybe an art game.

Stickman Can't Fight Stickman Can't Fight

Wow, Black is actually taller than Rood.

guitan11 responds: